Physician Assistant - ENT - Lakeland, FL
Immediate opening for a Full-Time Physician Assistant for an ENT practice. Duties include: history and physical, medical care management, pre-and-post op care, checking inscisions, and peri-operative education. Experience preferred. Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5pm. PALS certification required to see pediatric patients.
- National certification through NCCPA required
- Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off, profict sharing, 401(k), CME allowance, paid license renewal fee, catereria discount; optional pre-paid legal plan, identity theft insurance, pet insurance, auto and homeowners insurance
- Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida operation
- Abundant year-round activities – 500+ lakes and numerous parks; variety of aquatic events year-round such as boat racing, water skiing and fishing, host of the 2 nd largest event, the Sun ‘n Fun Fly-In; golf, tennis, racquetball; Orlando & Tampa attractions – Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Sea World, NFL Tampa Bay Bucs, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning & Legoland
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
WATSON CLINIC - Professional Services Department
1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland, FL 33805
Call: 800-854-7786 Fax: 866-316-5876