Growing medical device manufacturer located in Utah seeks an Engineering Manager to plan, direct and implement new product development projects for ultrasonic medical devices. The Engineering Manager will play a key leadership role at this site that develops and manufactures a wide range of Class II and III medical devices. The Engineering Manager will have several engineer direct reports with responsibilities for planning and maintaining department budgets and capital expenditures.
The desired background to be successful in this role includes:
- Build and lead a multidisciplinary engineering team responsible for capturing product requirements from stakeholders, designing system architectures and requirements, facilitating communication between functional teams, and driving development, verification & validation
- Assure that the products enter the market in a known and reliable state.
- Establish and monitor engineering project budgets and schedules.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physics or Materials, a Master’s degree is highly preferred
- 5 years relevant work experience developing ultrasonic medical devices
- Proven ability to bring projects to completion on time and within budget
Cameron Craig Group - 14 months ago
The Cameron Craig Group owns and operates a national job board that connects job seekers to more than 1400+ recruiters in the US.