Veolia Transdev is looking to hire an Senior Auditor based in Lombard, IL who will be directly reporting to the Director of Risk and Corporate Analysis.
- Ensure compliance with existing laws and regulations by adapting the internal control standards defined by the group to the local context
- Conduct internal control reviews at the locations as well as at the Corporate office in order to assess whether suitable internal controls are in place and operating effectively – main processes to test are related to payroll, revenue, purchasing, financial closing
- Promote an internal control culture across the organization and make sure that internal control objectives are understood and shared
- Provide support to process owners and department heads regarding the development and implementation of policies and procedures as well as best practices
- Assist process owners and department heads in defining appropriate action plans to address identified internal control weaknesses
- Organize and conduct the annual SOX campaign as well as the bi-annual fraud reporting and present it to external auditors as well as headquarters in Paris
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, finance or related discipline
- Several years of experience in Internal or External audit and a large corporate environment.
- Strong financial background including technical expertise in internal controls and process management and optimization
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with representatives of different levels of the organization
- Ability to travel 15 – 30%
We're taking transportation in exciting new directions. Come along for the ride.
Join our team and help us bring forward a new era of...