Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for their Syracuse, New York office.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Conduct industry segmentation and target company research, prioritize target prospects and assist in account surveying and mapping.
- Contact prospective clients via telephone, qualify selling roles and set meetings with key company buyers and closing of new clients .
- Team with Key Account Executives, Marketing and others on development and management of target prospects and account pursuits.
- Update and manage the prospect CRM database
- Monitor, track and report sales and pursuit-related activities as needed.
- Achieve and maintain a high degree of Company and competitor product and service knowledge.
- 3-5 years of inside sales, direct sales or marketing experience which should include experience in two or more of the following areas: machinery supplies, industrial products, business equipment.
- Proven track record of success in a business to business selling environment, demonstrated ability to contribute in a successful team-selling environment and adept at setting appointments with key decision makers and buyers.
- Understanding of effective sales techniques, knowledge of consultative selling methodologies.
- Strong desire to elevate selling capabilities by learning and implementing sales acceleration methodologies.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to interface and influence people at all levels within an organization.
- Proficient computer skills including Internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently.
- A positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Good organization skills
College degree or equivalent preferred
Compensation will include a base, commission structure and benefits commensurate with experience.
JobHost - 18 months ago
We provide one of our experienced recruiters at the client site and the client directs their recruiting activities. When our clients have...