OBIEE administrator / developer responsible for developing reports and dashboards and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions, specifically Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). Experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Applications a plus. While this search is primarily focused on OBIEE skills, the expectation is to be willing to learn and work with other BI/DWH tools and technologies.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for development and maintenance activities of the business intelligence applications for CLIENT’s enterprise data warehouse. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills & Attributes
- Collaborate with business users to capture & define business requirements and then contribute to defining the appropriate data warehouse BI solution
- Design, develop and implement OBIEE metadata/logical data models
- Design, develop and implement complex OBIEE user interface objects (e.g. reports, analytics, ad-hoc queries, dashboards, etc.)
- Determine whether measure calculations and processing should be done in ETL or metadata
- Determine requirements for aggregate tables
- Design and support OBIEE security model
- Develop technical design documents and BI specifications that incorporate OBIEE development standards & best practices
- Provide day to day production support of data warehouse BI environment
- Troubleshoot performance issues of OBIEE environment and evaluate existing logic for tuning possibilities
- Provide production support for existing BI systems and work on new BI development initiatives simultaneously
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
- 3+ years’ experience developing Business Intelligence solutions using Oracle’s OBIEE product suite
- Familiarity with implementing Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) custom data warehouse solutions and pre-built BI analytics
- Strong technical knowledge of OBIEE admin/metadata tools, security, user interface designs, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics and performance management reports
- Ability to design logical and multi-dimensional data models
- Ability to design and develop BI Metadata Repository and identify areas of optimization
- Ability to design, build, deploy and support end to end BI solutions
- Advanced knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance lifecycle and methodology
- Strong PL/SQL and SQL development and performance tuning skills
- Experience with Oracle DBMS preferably Oracle 10g/11g, and OLAP
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Solid oral, written communication and problem solving skills
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
INC Research is an EEO, M/F/D/V and a drug-free workplace. INC Research voluntarily participates in the federal E-Verify work authorization program.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email to email@example.com . This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
INC Research is a company headquartered in the United States and that the personal information collected on its websites may be sent to, stored or processed in the United States or to any other country in which INC Research or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. While INC Research is committed to providing your voluntarily disclosed employment application information with a reasonable level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. By using the INC Research website and/or providing INC Research with personal identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer and the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
INC Research is not fazed by the four phases a new drug has to go through to get from idea stage to commericial adoption. The contract...