Entergy Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. We own and operate power plants, and are the second-largest nuclear generator in the United States. This position will be located at our Indian Point Energy Center in Buchanan, NY.
Instructor, Operations Sr. Staff Nuc
Salary: $88,000 - $132,000 per year
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interface with line personnel to analyze performance needs and recommend appropriate training solutions.
- Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate training materials and programs using the systematic approach to training.
- Administer and coordinate training programs for sites and corporate groups as assigned.
-- 5 years nuclear plant experience (commercial or military) or a B.S. in education.
-- Technical proficiency in the assigned area.
-- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
-- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Any of the following qualifications warrant designation as a Senior Instructor:
- Senior Instructor, Operations:
-- 8 Years commercial nuclear plant experience, or
-- An SRO license or certification, or
-- B.S. degree in Education, Science, or Technology and three years nuclear training experience (commercial or military).
-- Meets qualification and experience requirements as a Senior Instructor, Operations, and
- Senior Staff Instructor, Operations:
-- Holds, or has held, a senior reactor operator license at the hiring site or at a similar unit (PWR or BWR), and
-- Has 3 years experience as a control room supervisor or shift manager.
Note: Licensed Operations instructors require an SRO license or certification.
Apply online at:
- At least five years experience in the associated line organization.
- B.S. degree in education, engineering or related technical degree.
- SRO or certification on BWR, PWR or both.
Click on job postings and enter Job Requisition Number #109427
Entergy offers excellent benefits including relocation, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, paid vacation, holidays and more. Entergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ENGINEERING.com - 3 years ago
Entergy New Orleans lights up the path for the unsteady, libation-influenced patrons of Bourbon Street and others in the Crescent City. The...