The Benefits Communications Specialist must be very organized with excellent follow-through skills. This person will work closely with the benefits team to create and implement engaging internal communication programs and campaigns. The ideal candidate must be creative, and must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner closely with Benefits team to help drive effective implementation and
deployment of key benefits initiatives across the company
- Develop effective ways to increase awareness and understanding of benefits offered, and increase participation in programs
- Assist in the design, writing and editing materials in various media, including the intranet, e-mail, brochures, posters, mailings, etc., and for a variety of audiences - from senior executives to front-line employees
- Recommend and plan communications strategies, programs or activities that address specific business issues or employee needs and achieve desired results
- Work with benefits team to manage Benefits related events such as new program launch events, on-site education sessions, webinars, etc.
- Bachelors degree in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design)
- 3-5 years experience in Corporate Marketing Communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, and simultaneously managing multiple inputs on multiple projects
- Must be creative, and able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other Microsoft programs
- Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Quark DreamWeaver
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 2 years ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...