The Client Services Representative is responsible for providing assistance and support to client needs, and supports the Sales Force by providing detailed reports, updates to systems, entering of transactions, and providing excellent service.
SPECIFIC EXPECTED CONTRIBUTIONS:
1. Must assist clients with any type of maintenance needs, such as, address changes, distributions, contributions.
2. Prepare necessary documentation (Estate Planning Portfolios, illustrations, stock reports proposals, and any other necessary documentation for all client meetings.
3. Create correspondence for clients and/or carriers to expedite processing transactions.
4. Act as liaison between the client and transfer agents as needed.
5. Communicate with clients regarding updates on maintenance requests
6. Provide support to internal Sales Representative to ensure meetings with clients run efficiently
7. Place trades in client accounts as requested by clients, and/or sales representatives
8. Assist sales team and management in creating market trend reports
9. Communicate and act on Re-Org items to Sales Team and Clients on a timely basis
1. Three to five years experience in a broker/dealer or financial services institution
2. Must have an insurance license, Series 7, or 65
Senior Vice President of Operations