Craving a Career? Cafe Rio is always looking to hire experienced restaurant managers to join our team. With over 55 locations nation-wide, we always have room for great talent! Apply Now.
As the General or Assistant Restaurant Manager of the number one quick-service restaurant in the nation, you will be responsible for leading and executing restaurant operations, while encouraging honesty and integrity in all actions. Our General Managers roll up their sleeves and play an active role in our kitchen daily. From food preparation to taste testing to plating meals and adding finishing touches, they help ensure Every Meal is a Masterpiece.
What We’re Looking For
What We’re Serving Up in Return
- Customer centric, upbeat attitude- -enjoys meeting new people and setting the bar high amongst the team for service and customer interactions
- Willing to sing, dance, cheer, and have fun during work
- Exercise accountability for daily operations – ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed, efficiently utilizes and manages labor, and orders/prepares adequate inventory to meet operational needs
- Responsible for the food quality, service, and cleanliness of the restaurant during the shift; adhere to and maintain safety standards
- Able to resolve any guest complaints or team member issues that arise during scheduled shift
- Able to identify and address the people needs of the store, including but not limited to hiring, interviewing and training
- Serve as a developer of people; provides ongoing coaching and training to build a strong team
- Able to conduct team and management meetings as needed to communicate operational results, procedures, store promotions, performance expectations and standards
- Prior restaurant management experience preferred
- Able to work flexible restaurant hours: opening/closing, weekends and holidays
- Basic computer knowledge a plus
- Able to lift and carry at least 60 lbs
- Competitive hourly pay with an overtime qualification - that’s right, we pay you for the hours you work
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work-life balance - our managers work 5 days a week
- Outstanding training program that will prepare you for a long term future with Cafe Rio
Cafe Rio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify
PRIDE, PASSION, EXCELLENCE - it's what's made us the #1 Mexican restaurant in the country. Join our team and experience what it's like to...