Posting Job Title: Supervisor, IntelligentHome Residential Sales
Requisition #: 143617BR
Posting Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Under general supervision of the Director of Sales and area Sales Manager, this position will provide on-going supervision and training to the Smart Home Management Direct Sales Representatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate with Area Sales Manager to supervise all Smart Home Management direct sales activities.
2. Monitor attendance, production and other activities of Direct Sales Representative's.
3. Analyze sales areas and performance to required quotas to provide feedback to Sales representatives.
4. Compile field sales results and report as required to the Area Sales Manager.
5. Assist in ensuring that staffing levels are adequate to meet scheduled activity and sales requirements.
6. Assist Area Sales Manager in conducting sales meetings regarding sales product offers, bonuses, sales activities, goal setting, etc.
7. Promptly handle customer inquiries regarding scheduling, pricing, and other direct sales-related calls.
8. Assist Area Sales Manager in establishing policies and procedures, commissions, incentives/bonuses etc.
9. Keep management and/or other departments abreast of current developments, concerns or events as they occur. Coordinate with other supervisors and managers as needed.
10.Provide Sales and Product training to sales representatives as necessary.
11.Work hours vary and flexibility in meeting company needs that require weekdays and weekends.
1. Minimum of 3 years sales experience and one year of supervisory experience leading a sales team within the Home Security industry and preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
2. General understanding of the Communications or Cable Television, Telephony/Wireless industry and or any equivalent experience.
3. A general understanding of installation methods/procedures and plant operation/technical knowledge is required.
4. Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion required.
6. Ability to read and write in English and use arithmetic skills accurately to complete daily paperwork required.
7. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
8. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers required.
9. Projects a cooperative and positive attitude toward customers, employees, and the Company.
10.Strong proficiency in all MS Office products including Excel preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3473
Controlling Establishment ID: 00759 - Kansas City 6555 Winchester
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...