Position Description: Position is in Southlake TX area.
Role and Competencies - The candidate’s role is to manage and/or execute IT projects and solutions for clients from initial project scope request through detailed design, implementation and transition to customer support staff or AIGGS Web Services support staff. This may include participating in the development and implementation of the solution as a contributor or subject matter expert. This may include managing the design and migration efforts as well as business process integration that must occur throughout the project.
Position Requirements: Candidate must demonstrate:
- Ability to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and develop a solution to meet those requirements. The candidate must be able to create detailed designs and associated solutions built around Web Services, CA SiteMinder Authentication, and existing LDAP infrastructure. Must also express a strong understanding of Networking, Security, and Enterprise Management.
- In-depth knowledge of Web Services (Middleware) architecture and the design of CA SiteMinder Version 12 and 12.5, Novell’s IDM eDirectory, SUN One Directory server, IBM Web Server, SUN One WebServer, IBM WebSphere, Windows 2003, and SUSE SELS 11. Must also have experience with disaster recovery processes and procedures.
- Ability to install, deploy and troubleshoot new CA SiteMinder environment, SUN One Directory server, Web Server, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Application server production environments per AIGGS’s standard practices. Must be able to work with all Open System Engineering Groups to identify any proactive tasks such as sizing exercise of the memory, storage, and kernel parameter tuning or DNS, Networking/Internet Firewall issues.
- Candidate must demonstrate tuning ability and be able to provide solutions to capacity requirements.
- Ability to assist in the development and support of CA SiteMinder, SUN One Directory Server and assist in the daily support of products and internet/intranet environments.
- Exceptional communication skills and a high degree of professionalism in order to interact effectively with a diverse group of personnel, including AIG senior management, functional managers and client technical staff and managers. Candidate must possess strong people management skills, oral and written communication, project management, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to delivery results in a demanding and structured environment.
- Proven track record as a subject matter expert and technology leader in one or more of the following disciplines (those in bold are the most desirable for this position): Middleware WebServer, WebSphere, CA Siteminder 12 & 12.5, & LDAP
American International Group - 6 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight for stag...