Successfully retain existing customer relationships including generating new business from these customers to increase market share and profitability. Provide service to customers with regard to account information, questions, problems, education, or other requests. Develop and complete customer calling program to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and identification of repeat and new business opportunities. Solicit new business from current relationships with market influencers, working closely with new business development staff. Write fee proposals based on standard pricing with some modifications for unique non-routine responsibilities. Monitor aged receivables reports to better understand customer receivable status and collect those fee receivables in excess of 60 days past due. Deliver a level of customer service commensurate with level of fee revenue in order to maximize profitability of a book of accounts.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field and / or equivalent work experience in financial service administration
- At least five years of experience in corporate trust , corporate or municipal bond administration or debt capital markets
- Advanced knowledge of account management, trust operations and related software (SEI, Account Control), and legal regulations
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with legally reviewing financial documents
- Capable of taking ownership and pro-actively resolving client and account issues
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...