Requisition #: 54292
Job Title: Senior Software Developer (Oracle)
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
The Senior Software Engineer will work within the Information Systems department reporting to the Director - Information Technology & Systems. This position will be responsible for implementing new and enhancing existing functionality and support for Oracle eBusiness suite at ADP. This position will assist in the development of reports, interfaces, workflow and will actively participate in testing, system implementation, and ongoing development and support. Must have good communication skills, work in a team environment, enjoy solving complex problems and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Enhancing existing functionality and support for Oracle eBusiness suite using Oracle development tools
- Develop technical design and unit test case documentation
- Unit test code, bug management and configuration management
- Work closely with business analyst team to understand business requirements and actively participate in system implementation
- Work closely with QA team and actively participate in testing (unit, integration, and user acceptance).
- Participate and provide input into the evaluation and implementation of new application functionality and tools as required.
- Mentor other IS team members in Oracle Application development and Oracle Workflow tools
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
8+ years of experience in Oracle development. 6+ years of experience as an Oracle Applications Developer, Oracle eBusiness Suite experience (11i or R12)
Previous development experience on multiple large-scale Oracle implementations and support. Solid understanding of Oracle applications (Order Management, Install Base, Service Contracts, Fixed Assets, AR, AP, GL) tables, scripts, entity relationships, open interfaces, API's and Workflow development
- Industry awareness of best practices in implementing extensions to the Oracle eBusiness applications (Forms and OA Framework)
Proven experience utilizing Oracle tools (Oracle 11g, eBusiness Suite 11i/R12, PL/SQL, Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Open interfaces and APIs).
- Proven experience customizing Oracle Apps using Oracle Forms (CUSTOM.pll)
Proven experience customizing/new development using OA Framework
- Proven experience developing integrations in one or more technologies; Webservices, Cast Iron, Oracle Fusion
- Developing in Salesforce using Apex and Visual force is preferred
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with solid analytical/critical thinking skills.
PREVIOUS SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Experience with workflow design and Oracle Applications development
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a tight timeframe.
- Experience with end-to-end system testing.
- Technical Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Seattle, WA
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Applications Programming/Analysis
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...