Regional Mgr Loss Prevention - Gap - MidAtlantic
- Responsible for ensuring all company directed shortage and safety programs are implemented and executed in assigned region(s) 40-120 stores.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, developing and supervising District Loss Prevention Managers, Loss Prevention Managers and Loss Prevention personnel.
- Developing the field organization in the area of Loss Prevention through training, communication and awareness programs.
- Responsible for ensuring losses of company assets are prevented, investigated, and resolved.
- Manage vendors, physical security, and contract guards.
- Shortage Reduction / Investigations
- Communicate and execute company target store / shortage reduction programs.
- Organize and facilitate Loss Prevention training for all levels of the field organization.
- Ensure field presence by routinely visiting stores and participating in field meetings.
- Ensure all policy and procedures of internal controls are in compliance through store visits and audits.
- Work with business partners to ensure all aspects of Loss Prevention are integrated into the daily operations of the stores.
- Assess region needs to ensure Loss Prevention resources (CCTV, EAS, Public View, manpower) are properly deployed.
- Conducts investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft through the utilization of POS exception reporting tools
- Handle and resolve, Hotline Calls within a timely manner.
- Recruit, hire and train District Loss Prevention Managers and Loss Prevention personnel.
- Provide direction to District Loss Prevention Managers and field Loss Prevention team on company Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Develop systems and routines to facilitate execution by field Loss Prevention team of company shortage reduction programs.
- Identify through succession planning top talent for next level career opportunities.
- Responsible for developing and administering Individual Development Objectives, quarterly check-ins, and annual reviews for direct reports (District Loss Prevention Managers, Loss Prevention Managers, Loss Prevention Supervisors and or agents).
- Manage monthly Travel & Expense budgets.
- Manage LP staffing budgets in assigned regions.
- Follow-up through store visits to compliance of company policy and procedures.
- Assist in the creation of action plans to achieve operational compliance.
- Work closely with management to communicate and train operational standards.
- Offer recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as work place violence, protest and demonstrations.
- Communicate all safety related policies using all available communication vehicles.
- Inspect compliance to company safety policy and procedures through store visits and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified are corrected.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, skills are required.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize / multi task.
- Proficient in conducting investigations and integrity interviews.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; ex: excel, word, and Power point.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Wicklander or Reid interviewing and integration certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of multi store retail Loss Prevention management experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned area, and maneuver around sales floors, stock room and offices.
- Regional Loss Prevention Manager must be able to work for periods at a desk on a computer.
- Must successfully complete and pass Gap Inc.'s pre-employment background screening
- If offered employment, must successfully complete and pass Gap Inc.'s pre-employment drug screening for Loss Prevention personnel
GAP NORTH AMERICA
GAP Inc - 22 months ago
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...