Work with team to process and support CD/IRA products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide excellent customer service and support to all our branches
• Answer incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
• Process SAM changes sent from the branches
• Work with Accounting Dept. to clear CD Settlement G/L entries
• Work with various reports
• Review and track CD/IRA documentation
• Provide support to department team members and assist with periodic projects.
CONTROL RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES
Become knowledgeable regarding the department's internal controls as outlined in the policies and procedures and comply with all control requirements.
Ability to comprehend and adhere to Federal and State banking regulations, Company policies and procedures, and successfully participate in regulatory and Company training requirements via multiple and variable delivery methods.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Two or more years of banking or related experience preferred
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, attention-to-detail and sense-of- accuracy
• Ability to effectively prioritize and follow up in a timely manner
• Ability to effectively multi-task and meet critical deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Must work well both independently and as a team player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Computer, telephone and sitting- 95%
• Bending and lifting up to 20 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Primarily works in an office environment with cubicles and private offices
Capital Bank - 19 months ago
Capital Bank Corporation owns about a quarter of Capital Bank, NA, which has more than 140 offices in the Carolinas, Florida, Tennessee,...