As the leader of the health care team, provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established standards of care, policies, and procedures. Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect.
The Registered Nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting the following skills, competencies, and behaviors:
- Nursing Process
- Clinical Outcomes
- Workplace Safety
- Patient Care Experience
- Ensures clean, orderly, and functional work environment
- Team Commitment
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Current CA RN license & AHA BLS certification
- One (1) year recent (within past three 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in a licensed Home Health and/or Hospice agency as an RN/PHN.
- Current California Driver's License and a clear driving record for the past two (2) years.
- Proof of automobile insurance as required by law.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- BSN preferred
- Competent care of infants, toddlers, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patient populations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good customer service skills
- Two (2) years Med/Surg experience in an acute inpatient facility
- Prefer Hospice experience and comfortable with End of Life discussions
- Knowledge of Medicare regulations, JCAHO, and Title 22 requirements
- Position is for Palliative Care and Hospice patient care. Home visits will be in both departments as required.
- Requires driving throughout the Riverside/Coachella service area as needed
- Requires heavy documentation
- Reliable transportation required
Kaiser Permanente - 11 months ago
Can a single organization change the future of health care? At Kaiser Permanente, we think so. America's leading nonprofit integrated health...