Summer Creative Writing Internship (Part-Time, Unpaid )
Greystone Healthcare Management is seeking a part-time intern to help us write new job descriptions/postings for all of our positions, across 20 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities in the state of Florida and Ohio, and four home health agencies in the state of Florida. We would like to steer away from job postings that just list duties, expectations, requirements, etc. and move forward into telling a story about our company and the fantastic employment opportunities available. The Intern will also work with our corporate leadership team to assist with writing blogs about hot health industry topics and responding to bloggers in return. We expect our Intern to help us build our social network/branding overall as a result. Greystone HCM is also rolling out our very first corporate wellness program this summer and we would like to spread the word about the program to our facilities & employees. We are hoping to find a creative, passionate writer as an intern to assist us with these projects this summer.
While interning at Greystone Healthcare Management...
* Learn how to describe healthcare industry related positions to jobseekers from across the nation in a marketable, user-friendly fashion.
* Work in a corporate office environment, but also experience our facility environments as you discover the variety of positions we offer through GHCM.
* Work with corporate leadership to blog about hot health industry topics.
* Network with experienced and tenured healthcare professionals across the state of Florida and Ohio.
* Use your creativity to present ideas and implement them across a corporate environment to make a lasting impression.
* Turn a dry, boring, everyday blog or job posting into something fun, creative, and inspirational for all readers to enjoy.
* Have the ability to be innovative and think outside of the box every day.
* Intern for one of Tampa Bay's Best Places to Work (Tampa Tribune).
By creating the best possible environment and career development opportunities, we strive to allow our employees to meet and exceed their goals. By offering staff development opportunities we are enabling our employees to grow and learn professionally.