Mercury Intelligence Systems is currently seeking talented and ambitious Software Engineer and part Linux System Administrator to expand our development team to in a dynamic government defense and intelligence organization.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI/SSBI security clearance is required.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in software engineering expertise to include analysis, design, debugging, and coding experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Linux System Administration
- Development of Linux based software in a variety of languages primarily in C and Python
- Ability to perform Linux Redhat System Administration
- 80% software engineering, 20% system administration
Qualified candidates will possess the following required skills and capabilities:
- Desire to work as part of a small dynamic R&D team.
- Self-motivated with a desire to excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Enjoys responsibility & independence, but knows when to ask for a second opinion.
Paragon Dynamics - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard