As a stylist at Great Clips, your #1 job is to get customers to return to the salon for their next haircut. To do this, Great Clips stylists must genuinely connect with our customers from the time they walk into the salon until they walk out with their new do. Even in our fast-paced environment, the brief time our customers spend with us is an experience, not just a haircut.
Are you an exceptional stylist with a winning attitude and technical skills who can deliver what our customers want and keep them coming back for more? Think you have what it takes to join North America’s largest haircare brand? Apply today and find out! We may not have an open position for a stylist at each of our salons currently, but we are always looking for our next shining star! We will contact you if there is a position open that is in line with your current career goals and location.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/province regulations.
- Commitment to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Dedication to great customer service.
- Commitment to follow a customer service system with every customer, every time.
- Ability to cut hair for an extended period and provide quality haircuts in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill to listen and understand what the customer wants.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Skill to use a computer to track customer information.
Stylist Physical Requirements:
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) primarily at or above the shoulder.
- Standing: particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Cleaning: frequent washing of hands and ability to use common cleaning products.
- Lifting: Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Moving: substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the writs, hands, and/or fingers.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping.
(90th and Maple)
Omaha, NE, US
Great Clips - 11 months ago