When you join our family at Emeritus at Springfield – The Briarwood , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. Responsibilities:
As a Resident Assistant you'll work closely with our nursing staff to assist our residents in their daily activities and maintain the standards of excellence that have made Emeritus a leader in the senior living industry. Responsibilities in this role include assisting residents with daily activities including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. Additional tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions, providing dining services support and interacting with internal and external customers in a professional manner while ensuring resident safety and satisfaction is a priority. If you have a passion for helping others, you'll discover a rewarding career at Emeritus. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Successfully complete training as required by state regulations.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 2 years ago