The Specialist, Customer Billing is responsible for accurate and timely customer billing utilizing knowledge of Company products, processes, and internal resources. Provides a high level of customer service to internal and external customers by demonstrating prompt and thorough attention to issues and requests. Interacts with other members of the organization, as required, in support of the customers and Company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Handle customer inquiries, and may have full ownership of an inquiry, providing timely customer service support on issues related to billing, order status, delivery, cancelation, etc.
* Enter maintenance / contract data into billing system as sold by sales professional
* Obtain meter reads, purchase order numbers and other billing information, as necessary,from customers and other Company personnel
* Work with Company locations to resolve discrepancies in billing information
* Create and maintain contract records and billings
* Maintain database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance (i.e., contact information, customer account changes, addresses, phone number, equipment identification number, etc.) and forward as necessary
* Meet department's attendance and punctuality standards. Allow flexible availability to accommodate work schedule, when necessary
* Make daily contact with sales personnel, operations personnel, sales, operational management and internal personnel to resolve issues and answer questions
* Answer incoming calls from internal or external customers regarding questions or invoicing / options and proactively resolve all outstanding issues
* Request credit memos for any erroneous or changed billing
* Delete maintenance / contract data when equipment has been removed
* Report unbilled contracts information to Management on a monthly basis
* Promote other Company products and services
* Some overtime is required to meet deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* High school diploma or GED, plus two years related experience.
* Billing, accounts payable, or contract processing experience a plus.
* Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills along with Outlook or Lotus Notes experience in email.
* Must have proficient math skills.
* Requires excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task along with professional verbal and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Ricoh - 2 years ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...