Lumeris provides the information technology, guidance, and operational services necessary for hospitals and health plans to transform their organizations into high-performing accountable delivery systems.
Our revolutionary technology platform for accountable care integrates data from disparate systems across the continuum of care, provides complete visibility into the clinical and financial performance of the enterprise, and delivers applications and information to key stakeholders at the point of thought. Lumeris also provides health care consulting and professional services that help organizations establish the necessary clinical and business processes, methodologies, and operational capacity to create their own successful accountable health care delivery systems.
The depth and breadth of our solutions — combined with the company’s extensive real-world experience in accountable care — make Lumeris the ideal partner for any health care organization seeking the significant benefits of a better connected, aligned, and informed accountable delivery system.
Lumeris is privately owned by Essence Group Holdings Corporation (EGHC) and backed by investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Camden Partners, and Sandbox Industries.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Regional Sales Director requires familiarity with hospital, physician and payer accountable care systems and the broader healthcare industry. In addition, the regional sales executive will represent Lumeris’ services and technology solutions by calling on healthcare providers and payers throughout a defined geographic region. This is a consultative and solution-based sales approach that requires the regional sales director analyze customer needs and propose Lumeris’ accountable care technology solutions. This position represents a unique opportunity to deliver accountable care solutions to the major players in the healthcare industry.
- Support Vice President of Strategic Sales with research, prospecting, planning, and qualifying deals to grow assigned territory.
- Ability to have dialogue with executives to understand business priorities, and in a consultative manner, relate Lumeris solutions to client needs.
- As directed, call on healthcare decision-makers to develop and foster relationships with large integration delivery networks (IDNs), hospital systems, payer organizations, and physician practice groups and proactively managing these relationships.
- Ensures sales goals are met through the acquisition of new clients within designated geographic sales territory.
- Proactively execute strategic sales business plan for market that will be used to achieve/exceed sales goal; revise plans and strategies as dictated by market changes, sales results and other factors.
- Maintain relationships with clients to expand Lumeris offerings and relationships.
- Sustain a comprehensive understanding of Lumeris solutions, including technology and services.
- Participate in relevant industry conferences and associations.
- Execute targeted campaigns around specific functionalities, services, and/ or product enhancements.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of healthcare marketplace applicable to Lumeris market.
- Travel to prospects and clients to meet key contacts and present solutions, facilitate meetings to manage and grow the sales pipeline.
Experience - Qualifications - and Education:
- HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of professional B2B sales experience, (will also consider 5+ years selling consulting and enterprise applications to hospital systems, payers and other entities in the healthcare industry).
- Minimum 5+ years prior experience working with accountable care organizations (ACO’s), hospital systems, payers and other entities in the healthcare industry.
- Strong acumen for understanding healthcare delivery, reimbursement and managed care.
- Must possess strong healthcare system business acumen.
- Excellent understanding of accountable care organizations (ACO’s) required.
- Experience with multi-level and lengthy sales cycles (6-12 months).
- Proven track record in executing sales plans.
- Excellent consultative and solution sales skills.
- Strong understanding of healthcare industry and shared risk agreements.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Ethics and experience in a structured/regulated sales organization.
- Candidate must be located near a metropolitan airport.
- Travel up to 50%.
ESSENCE Healthcare - 9 months ago