Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a temporary Video Content Specialist for our VitalSource Technologies (VST) team in the Boston, MA/New York, NY area. The Video Content Specialist supports the Executive Producer in the collection of video material at the school location and the delivery of the material into a finished clip. Provides common core and educational expertise to the production team during all aspects of the filming to include; preparation of the crew on content to be filmed, identification of the key focus of instruction and common core shifts during filming and in the review of materials and preparation for editing in post-production. Works closely with the Executive Producer to translate the materials captured in scouting visits into documents to prepare the crew for filming.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Reviews notes, rubrics and other materials gathered by coaches on scouting visits to schools.
- Collaborates with coaches to identify key components to film.
- Creates treatment and/or shot list to guide production team during filming.
- Collaborates with the Executive Producer on creation of interview questions for production
- Attends filming at school locations and supports Executive Producer in all aspects of content
- During event filming, guides crew on what needs to be captured -- identifying instructional shifts, examples of student engagement and strong instruction.
- During interview filming, provides guidance on interview responses as well as follow-up questions to particular comments, as needed.
- Reviews footage to select examples of common core instruction
- Reviews transcripts to select best descriptions of common core and instruction
- Reviews rough cut to ensure that clip accurately reflects the goals
- Reviews client feedback and provides input, as necessary, and suggestions for how changes can be addressed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in educational setting, such as classroom, district or curriculum office
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V We participate in EVerify.