Provide support to the Michigan Region Customer Service Specialists through work order completion and quote management. Responsible for coordinating and managing third party services when needed.
Essential Functions and Additional Responsibilities include:
- Review and complete work orders for industrial service work and 3rd party services
- Contract dispatch, Field Service Managers, Customer Service Specialists, and Account Executives for info regarding service jobs, purchase orders, and field change orders
- Contact customers and vendors for any information needed to complete work orders for billing
- Review work orders and quotes for pricing accuracy and resource utilization
- Complete work orders and submit for invoicing
- Comply with all EQMS Policies and Procedures
- Assist Customer Service Specialists, Account Executives, and EQIS operation in tracking and managing customer quotes
- Assist Customer Service Specialists and customer with profile entry and tracking
- Cross-train in other sales territories as directed by the Customer Service Manager
- Other projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
EQ - The Environmental Quality Co. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
For over fifty years, EQ has been the leading provider of environmental management services. We use innovative technologies and services...