Assist in department as needed using analytical tools, critical thinking and problem solving.
SQL Experience and experience with Excel and Access in a work capacity are prefered.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy.
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
- Manage multiple conflicting priorities & consistently meet deadlines.
- Act as the lead on projects.
- Prepare project plans.
- Present materials and reports.
- Work with other analysts and management to conduct analysis and solve problems regarding routine & chronic problems.
- Acquire knowledge in systems and processes.
- Monitor progress of projects.
- Participate in and facilitate projects to make improvements within department.
- Commit to getting the job done.
- Share responsibility of projects with management.
- Train within department for the general and orientation modules.
- Learn basics of and participate in CPI projects.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- 3-4 years experience in an analytical, student loan, technical, problem-solving or project management position.
Proficiency Levels (lowest to highest: P1, P2, P3, or P4)
- Problem Solving (I350) – P2
- Business Math (B760) – P2
- Oral communications (I400) – P2
- Written communications (I450) – P3
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking (I700) – P2
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail (I960) – P3
- Initiative (I970) – P1
- Project Management (M250) – P1
- Managing Multiple Priorities (M350) – P3
- Working with MS Office (BT200) – P2
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and operate a computer keyboard and/or use other general office equipment on a routine basis. Must be able to work flexible shifts.
Nelnet - 22 months ago