The Associate Systems Analyst - Epic Ambulatory Support will work with the Ambulatory module providing "at the elbow" support.
Under the guidance of more experienced Analysts and/or other employees in the department, the Associate Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting with projects related to Information Systems & Applications within the Information Technology Services department at UWHC. This individual participates in the development of workflows, system configuration, change documentation, and training staff on application functionality. This requires the individual to stay current with the system and/or application as well as interfacing with UWHC departmental and external analysts. The incumbent must employ excellent communication skills in sharing information with users within department.
- Primary contact for Health Link system related questions and issues with a focus on those areas that cross the boundary between ambulatory and inpatient. Knowledge of the ancillary systems utilized by these locations will also be critical.
- Regularly attend meetings for those application teams associated with the areas you support.
1. REQUIRED: Post high school education in Information Technology, Business, or related field.
2. PREFERRED: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field.
3. 1 year Information Technology or Analysis experience
4. Ability to communicate effectively.
5. Knowledge of and ability to provide analysis and quantitative/qualitative study designs.
6. Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel required.
7. Ability to work independently and be result oriented.
8. Capable of interacting with all levels of staff.
9. Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to promote teamwork and ensures a high degree of internal and external customer satisfaction.
10. Consultative approach to working with users in assessing needs and requirements.
11. Ability to manage multiple tasks with ease and efficiency.
12. Physical Requirements: Sedentary: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
This is a Non-Represented position and falls into Pay Grade 6. The salary range begins at $43,004 per year. Education, experience, tenure and internal equity may be taken into consideration when job offers are extended.
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department. This position is located in the hospital (CSC).
This position is in the "Authority Non-Rep" Benefits package. UWHC employees enjoy competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package.
While every attempt has been made to provide up-to-date, accurate information, the legal documents, policies, and contracts will prevail in the event of any discrepancy. The above information applies to regular (Permanent) employees.
- Vacation (15 days) // (Pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Legal Holidays (9 days) // (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Sick Leave (12 days/year) // (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement (covered in the Wisconsin Retirement system on day 1)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Worker's Compensation
- Tax-Sheltered Annuities (TSA)
- Employee Reimbursement Accounts (ERA)
For addition information, please look on the uwhealth.org website in the careers section.
Contact James Sutton for more information at JSutton@uwhealth.org or at 608-265-8891.
Who We Are...
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics is a 566 bed facility that ranks among the finest academic medical centers in the United States. Frequently cited in publications listing the nation's best health care providers, UW Hospital and Clinics is recognized as a national leader in fields such as cancer treatment, pediatrics, ophthalmology, surgical specialties and organ transplantation.
UW Hospital and Clinics offers:
How to Apply
- More than 900 active medical staff and more than 80 outpatient clinics.
- Six intensive care units (trauma and life support, pediatric, cardiac, cardiothoracic, burn, neurosurgery) with 83 total beds .
- Nine satellite locations .
- One of only two organizations in Wisconsin with designated level One Adult and Pediatric trauma centers.
Please use the "Apply Now" button found at the top and bottom of this page.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -