Business Process Consultant 1
1000 BLUE GENTIAN RD - EAGAN, MN
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision and design every product and service with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort.
Performs root cause analysis to develop business cases for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
Aligns projects to management strategy.
Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
Develops metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
Identifies and facilitates subject matter experts to successfully execute on deliverables.
Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
10+ years operations analysis experience.
Strong understanding of financial controls and risk.
- Successful candidates will have at least 5+ years of process design experience with methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma.
- Additionally, successful candidates will have a demonstrated leadership capability.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of financial controls and risk.
- Must be a clear, concise communicator/facilitator.
- Ability to manage across multiple leadership levels (upwards and downwards when needed).
- Candidate must be highly organized with experience managing initiatives across multiple teams.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or a closely related field of study.
- Have previous Mortgage or Mortgage Default experience.
- Familiarity of Document Management processes and teams.
- Agile experience/understanding of sprints and scrums to deliver iterative improvements.
Wells Fargo - 23 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...