American Family Care, Alabama’s largest primary and urgent healthcare provider, offers comprehensive family healthcare, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine. Established in 1982, AFC is a privately owned company and is not affiliated with any hospital, hospital system, or HMO.
We offer high-quality, affordable health care on a walk-in basis, 7-days a week, and see a wide variety of medical issues every day. AFC also continues to expand its network of primary care centers to serve more areas. We currently have 25 locations with active plans for additional clinics in Alabama and Tennessee.
American Family Care offers a fast-paced, patient-centered work environment along with a full-range benefits package.
The Vice President of Marketing provides leadership and direction to Marketing and Occupational Medicine and is responsible for development and execution of marketing and branding strategies to enhance company brand and customer recruitment and retention.
The VP of Marketing will:
- Develop and executive marketing strategies consisting of measurable goals and objectives.
- Design and oversee delivery of marketing initiatives to key customer segments including patients and corporate clients to drive business growth.
- Stay abreast of current marketing and business trends within healthcare and identify ways to capitalize on changing marketplace and industry
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for growth as well as threats to current business
- Identify opportunities to enhance company image, business reach, and branding.
- Represent the company at key marketing, media and industry events and serve as primary public relations contact.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials
This position is broad in scope and requires the following:
- Bachelors, masters preferred, in marketing, business, or related field
- 10+ years of marketing/branding experience within service industries, preferably healthcare
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, including persuasive presentation and speaking skills
- Data analysis skills. Above average computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel frequently regionally.