Plan, direct, organize and control departmental activities such as telemarketing, outside sales calls, conducting walking tours,
entertaining clients, developing and soliciting new leads, presenting and preparing written proposals and contracts.
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
appropriate departments and individual clients in a prompt, accurate, profitable, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Supervise sales staff through account review, correspondence review and coaching toward improvement.
- Gather, organize and disseminate both written and verbal information regarding the specific requirements of client events to the
HEI Hotels and Resorts Page 2
Confidential and Proprietary
prospecting and qualifying potential leads.
- Develop target lists and action plans for account solicitation. Assist in assignment and distribution of leads. Provide guidance in
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
HEI Hotels & Resorts
- 2 years ago - save job
At HEI Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to associate development. In order for us to be successful, we need to attract, train and...