Provide marketing and social media communications support to effectively reinforce the Crystals brand value
Promote use of service and achieve established corporate marketing goals.
Manage social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant Web 2.0 sites.
Develop and implement strategies to engage the public using Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Manage the Crystals website content and maintain a blog focusing on fashion news, trends and the Crystals tenants.
Assists senior personnel with all daily activities.
Responsible for leading research, strategy and implementation of emerging forms of digital media and paid social media inclusion.
Maintain a weekly and monthly newsletter.
Assist with the organization of all marketing campaigns and materials.
Establish consistency of message across multiple networks
Manage online discussions by listening to what the users are saying, reading discussion forums, and responding in a timely manner to the users’ needs.
Regularly monitor and track discussion topics for the management team.
Coordinate and execute special events. Establish good local PR/press relations and arrange PR/Marketing activities.
Provide and create a dynamic relationship with the marketing departments of different tenants.
Other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of marketing experience or experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs etc.
- Ability to accept change, often at an accelerated pace.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interface with CityCenter IT group and outside agencies to facilitate website production and design management.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent computer skills (Adobe, Windows, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Experience in the luxury market.
- Experience in the retail industry.
- Knowledge of luxury fashion brands.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 3 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...