Posting Date :|
The Senior Business Process Consultants primary responsibility is to lead in the continuous improvement of the organization by focusing on process analysis, optimization, and design. The Senior Process Consultant will work with eCommerce department to: model existing business processes, analyze process effectiveness, recommend opportunities for improvement, and assist in the implementation of process change. The Senior Process Consultant in this position is considered a leader in Business Process Management, equipped with project and process management tools and methodology to successfully complete process improvement projects. This position is part of a team charged with promoting a process improvement culture throughout the eCommerce organization.
1. Lead daily program activities, including updating status reports, publishing communications, and coordinating and facilitating meetings.
2. Facilitate the strategic planning of Continuous Improvement Program. Implement program changes according to strategic plan.
3. Improve and maintain a business process management methodology that positions the organization for process improvement
4. Define and document standards, tools, and templates identified throughout the business process methodology
Business Process Modeling and Analysis
1. Design, plan, and facilitate Business Process Management (BPM) Workshops - preparation, setup, and documentation
2. Translate existing processes into consistent and functional process models
3. Analyze existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
4. Identify pain-points and points of failure in existing processes through proper use of tools
5. Document the business case for process improvement recommendations
Business Process Improvement and Design
1. Lead customer centric process improvement initiatives through the disciplined and proper use of tools and methodology
2. Design new processes, and then identify and analyze gaps between current process and desired state
3. Work with business partners to design improved process flows or create new process with performance, quality, and control built into the design
4. Measure success by base lining process, collect data, and analyze performance metrics
Project Support and Change Management
1. Promote lean process design in project outcomes
2. Provide Consultation in requirements definition phase of projects as needed, and provide process improvement and design expertise on cross functional or process-centric projects
3. Act as project manager on process improvement projects when needed
4. Act as advocate for organizational change
5. Identify potential issues in organizational change and develop action plans to counteract
6. Serve as change agent by driving the necessary cultural transformation and adoption of successful process improvement practices
Training and Other Services
1. Develop and execute business process management training to all levels of the eCommerce organization
2. Deliver business process management awareness presentations that promote adoption of a process improvement culture
3. Utilize new and existing communications mediums: SharePoint Sites, Newsletters, Social Networks, WIKI document library, and other collaboration technologies.
Education: Bachelors degree - BS in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Six Sigma black belt (or equivalent) certification
- TQM, Lean, or Kaizen training a plus
- Formal BPM training a plus
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to use statistics and graphical tools to analyze data
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
Experience: 7 - 10 Years - Cross functional, business process analysis; Business Process Management; Project planning/coordination
Pittsburgh has transformed itself into one of the best made over towns, evolving from steel to science, and was recently declared the #1 Most Livable City for the second time in the last three years! With a national average of 40% lower cost of living, Pittsburgh is also the 6 th city in the U.S. for job growth. According to Business Week, Pittsburgh was the second best place to raise kids in 2008 and number #1 for relocating families in 2009. Pittsburgh is now considered to be an economic hot spot for the life sciences and biotechnology industry with about 3,200 high-tech companies. In addition, 36 colleges and universities surround the Pittsburgh area. With its low crime rate, arts and leisure, and legendary sports teams, Pittsburgh appeals to audiences of all ages. The Southside, Market Square, Station Square, Strip District, and Cultural District offer unique experiences for spending an entertaining evening with family or friends.
For additional information please visit: http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel, and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns Golf Galaxy, Inc., a multi-channel golf specialty retailer, True Runner, a new running store bringing runners the best in footwear, apparel, accessories and service, e-commerce websites and catalog operations. For more information on Dicks Sporting Goods please visit our Investor Relations page.
About Dick's Sporting Goods
See Dick's shoppers run, putt, dunk, drive, dribble -- and buy. Fast-growing Dick's Sporting Goods operates...