$100 sign on bonus, paid after 60 days of employment (offer valid until February 16th)
- All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Under the direction of Executive Chef and Sous Chef.
Responsible for all dishwashing and general cleaning.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Reports to work on time in the proper uniform. Obeys all company rules and regulations.
2. Meets all dishwashing needs to ensure the kitchen and dining run smoothly during peak business levels.
3. Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis. Maintains good safety practices of employees throughout the property.
4. Takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems.
5. Maintains line of communication between the Chef and the Kitchen.
6. Keeps dish area neat and clean throughout service.
1. Occasional contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
Skills & Knowledge
Demonstrate competency in operating dish machines and chemicals
Requires some exercise of judgement within policy guidelines and without supervisory approval. Additionally requires problem solving and initiation of activites within job description and have a strong understanding of other Snowbird operations.
- Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels.
- May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, and commuting to/from Snowbird.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
Snowbird - 20 months ago