Requisition ID: |
2013 Sales Representative: Patient Care - Brooklyn
Sales – Account Management
Business Sub Function:
Works independently to sell Stryker Medical products to account base in a defined territory. Achieves assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to selling. Focuses on the development of relationships at all levels of the hospital organization, listening to customer needs and providing product solutions and customer service that exceeds their expectations.
1. Responsible for calling on hospital/nursing staff and departmental decision makers, administrators, and surgeons to identify potential sales opportunities.
2. Develops and implements business plans to close identified business.
3. Responsible for keeping the Regional Sales Manager informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity within the territory.
4. Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by Regional Sales Manager.
5. Provides customer base with excellent post-sale follow up (in-service training and product repairs).
6. Pursues new business opportunities, new markets and acquisitions, as necessary.
7. Coordinates efforts with all departments to insure effective integration of sales orders.
8. Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with Stryker specifications.
9. Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
10. May handle various materials that may include, but are not limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals, and coated products.
11. Extensive travel may be required as monthly and annual quota must be maintained.
12. Work hours may vary depending upon the needs of the customers.
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
Must possess excellent communication, and negotiation skills.
Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
Percent Travel Required:
Stryker - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare...