Tradition, Professionalism, Excellence.
Founded in 1993, Franklin American Mortgage Company is a privately-held mortgage banking firm headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee. One of the nation’s largest and fastest growing Mortgage companies, we strive to find talented, service oriented professionals committed to excellence for our traditional, values based, organization. Current opportunities include:
Mortgage Account Executive – Madison/Green Bay, Wisconsin
Overview: The Wholesale Department of Franklin American Mortgage is looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual with strong sales experience to represent the company as a Mortgage Account Executive in Wisconsin. The Account Executive is in charge of developing prospective accounts, maintaining loan production from active accounts, and identifying and soliciting prospective accounts within their defined territory. Additionally, this position provides a high level of service and training for current and prospective accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Franklin American Mortgage is a national "A" paper lender that specializes in Government and Conventional products. In fact, we are the 4TH largest underwriter of FHA loans and the 9th largest underwriter of VA loans nationally. Please visit www.whyfamcwholesale.com for more information
- Monitoring pipeline performance on a daily basis, including tracking monthly volume, fall out, and loan quality.
- Maintaining familiarity with regulatory and industry standards and requirements, including attending educational and industry seminars.
- Assisting in development of new marketing materials; distribute materials to existing and prospective account base.
- Maintaining daily contact with account base to provide training, review performance and solicit new business.
- Interviewing prospective accounts, conducting on-site inspections of prospective accounts’ premises, and reviewing necessary information required for account approval.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with accounts’ information.
What we need from you:
Why Franklin American for you?
- Strong sales skills required with a history of past success, B2B sales preferred
- Mortgage related experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills for both small and large audience.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Resourcefulness and excellent problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication, both written and verbal.
- Detail orientation with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to prospect new business effectively.
- The desire and ability to build and grow strong interpersonal and business relationships.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
This is a commission based position Additional Information:
- We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Prescription Plan
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment and dress code
- Excellent technology support
- Solid company growth – opportunities for advancement
Franklin American Mortgage is committed to providing consistent service and support, and is quickly becoming the preferred lender of choice for mortgage professionals throughout the industry. FAMC provides a host of diverse, flexible mortgage packages for customers with a variety of backgrounds and needs, and is committed to helping families and individuals achieve the dream of home ownership through its three divisions: retail, wholesale and correspondent.
- Sorry – there is no relocation package available for this position
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters/agencies
For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.franklinamerican.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer
FAMC offers borrowers, brokers and lenders the strength and security of a forward-thinking national mortgage company, dedicated to remaining...