Overall Administrator of four Center NIH/NIA research grants:|
Alzheimer's Disease Research Center (ADRC) P50AG05138; Alzheimer's Disease Prevention Trial Using Estrogen RO1 AG15922; Vitamin E Trial in Persons with Down Syndrome RO1 AG16381; Pilot Studies of the Nutritional Supplement D-Pinitol in Alzheimer's Disease AT003302-02
Mount Sinai Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
- Administrator of 18 clinical trials and non-clinical studies conducted at 3 sites: Mount Sinai, Bronx Veterans Medical Center, and Elmhurst Hospital (Requires weekly travel between sites and management of 3 offices)
- Financial Management: Oversee financial activity for all multi-center grants and clinical trials (annual budgets approximately $4 million)
- Manage subcontracts and site agreements for 19 sites nationwide. Maintain correspondence with grants management offices and finance officers for all study sites
- Develop budgets involving details of indirect/direct costs in regards to NIH standards of on campus/off campus allotments
- Monitor monthly ledger with Finance Department and Psychiatry Department Finance Staff
- Submit Institutional Review Board and internal grant application renewals for 18 projects annually for 3 sites
- Direct supervision and hiring of 15 Clinical Coordinators, Data Managers and research support staff
- Supervise and coordinate weekly staff, physician and investigator meetings: create agendas and follow up on issues as needed
- Coordinate recruitment for clinical trials, implement marketing and advertising strategies for the center
- Determine workload, delegate assignments, evaluate performance and initiate corrective or disciplinary actions
- Supervise interns, and postdoctoral research fellows in conjunction with Principal Investigators
Mount Sinai Medical Center--An EEO/AA-D/V Employer.
Mount Sinai Medical Center