Temporary Human Resources Coordinator - Auburn, WA
Job ID : 2012-14081
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 11/19/2012
Job Location: US-TX-Austin
Position Type : Temporary Full Time
Category: Human Resources
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Team with the HR Generalist during the interviewing and hiring process; make and answer phone calls, process new hire paperwork, maintain forms.
- Manage employee records in Oracle through timely and accurate data entry of new hire records, pay changes, address changes, and other employee related information.
- Complete daily data entry, filing, preparation of materials, maintain employee records, answering phones, monitoring email and voice mail communications.
- Responsible for achieving a basic understanding of company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills including data entry, email, spreadsheets and databases. Oracle or other HRIS experience desired.
- Adherence to confidentiality and nondisclosure requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service skills recommended.
- Exposure to payroll procedures or records management, helpful, but not required.
- During Temporary season, must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include coming in early, staying late and working weekends. Core work hours: 8:00-4:30 M-F (1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
Pearson Education - 22 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...