- Advances process improvement, compliance technology, and systems solutions
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Measures compliance results
- Provides overall direction for the Compliances Systems and Reporting
- Provides strategic direction
Position requires 20-60% international travel (higher side of range expected in first year)
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Technology or related field and 4 years experience in compliance, legal, systems, analytics or related field OR 6 years experience in compliance, legal, systems, analytics or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Law degree.
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
Director Systems and Reporting-International Compliance
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...