- Support a Microsoft AD environment in order to meet and maintain appropriate service levels.
- Administer and support Microsoft Exchange & Active Directory.
- Maintain appropriate documentation on the Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provide a point of escalation and support to the Desktop Support Group.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for the Exchange 2010 environment.
- Participate in monthly weekend maintenance activities, as required.
- Perform general system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Monitor Windows 2003/2008 (and beyond) servers and troubleshoot problems.
- Produce appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes.
- Install and configure and maintain server operating systems and repair server hardware
- Position is expansive and additional responsibilities can be added.
- Must have 5 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2003. Four years of experience working with Windows Server 2008.
- Familiar with MS Office 2007/2010 suite.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
- Must have Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have very strong problem solving skills.
- Blackberry support experience is a plus.