We are accepting resumes for this position (On going recruitment). This position is currently INACTIVE, and can open anytime.
Before signing any documents and NDAs with other companies, ask about Nytecs NO NON-COMPETE culture.
Title: DSP Audio Engineer
Location: Redmond WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Salary: DOE/DOQ + Top Benefits (www.nytec.com/careers/benefits)
- Must have a history of specifying, developing and testing DSP algorithms used in commercially available audio products.
- You will architect, design, implement and verify audio algorithms and key system device drivers incorporated into real-time embedded product firmware
- You will simulate and model your DSP algorithms
- You will incorporate third party algorithms into these designs as necessary
- You will integrate your designs into high quality audio products and verify proper operation
- 5+ years of experience in audio DSP development within a real-time embedded environment
- Strong understanding of digital audio signal processing theory and principles
- Experience in DSP design and simulation (Matlab)
- Embedded DSP product development is required
- Experience in both fixed point and floating point algorithms
- Experience with bringing consumer or professional audio equipment to market
- Experience with voice and music applications is desirable including algorithms such as digital filters, dynamic range processing, AEC, Feedback elimination, speech and audio coding, noise suppression and more.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project in a fast product development environment
- Passion for audio and music
View our benefits at www.nytec.com/careers/benefits
Get $1000 for referring a candidate that is hired, $1000 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec. $2000 for referring the job and the candidate!
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Medical (Group Health or United)
Dental (Delta Dental) & Vision (VSP)
Fitness & Outdoor Activities Reimbursement of $75/month (includes rock climbing, yoga and health club sessions)
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Plan
401K. Match Upto 3%, Instant Eligibility
Highest Pay Rates In Area
$1500 Education & Certifications in Yearly Reimbursement
Sign on bonus for qualified individuals
Ask about our relocation package
Note: Candidates must be authorized to work legally without requiring any visa sponsorship now or in the future, and must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the U.S (PR/LPR) or Employment Authorization Document adjusting to Permanent Residency Status (I-485 approval) or must be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA (Canada and Mexico) upon entering the border into the U.S.
**H-1 transfers can be looked into on a case by case basis**
- F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT: Please note we are an e-verified company, but are not able to sponsor H-1b's at this time. F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT must have a minimum of one and a half year eligibility left to work before your EAD expires including extensions.*
Nytec Inc. - 2 years ago