This position is located in Anadarko’s Wattenberg Field Midstream Organization based out of our Brighton, Colorado office operations.
Ability to troubleshoot control systems and other electronic equipment and perform repairs and maintenance
- Experience in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Experience working in oil and gas production (including cryogenic ) operations, preferred
- Experience working with oil and gas control systems, preferred
- 1 or more Years Experience required
- Assist the team in the daily economic optimization of operations
- Coordinate with and represent these duties to the appropriate Foreman
- Coordinate and communicate with the engineering functions for economic optimization
- Coordinate/perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance
- Ensure that accurate timely data is required and recorded
- Evaluate and take appropriate action based on regular report analyses
- Maintain electronic flow measurement equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLC), distributive control equipment (DCS), and related input and output devices necessary for operations
- Assist in and supervise contract operations as required for maintenance and operation of the area
- Coordinate operations with other Brighton midstream personnel as required
- Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily operations and hazards through EHS department and other operations within APC
- Ensure job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due regard for the environment and in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Maintain effective communication with all other personnel, vendors and contractors to ensure individual job performance aligns with identified objectives/goals
- Maintain complete and accurate records as required
- Stay abreast of changing technology through training opportunities, contact with suppliers and networking with others in your field
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values
Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid US driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation for current APC employees.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position is on a shift schedule and may be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 2 years ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...