Director of Financial Mergers and Acquisitions
This position will be responsible for compiling and analyzing data related to new acquisitions and mergers for Nueterra's US Operations Division. The chosen candidate will conduct due diligence and develop analyses, projections, and reports, as well as determine valuations and ROI of targeted acquisitions and new potential partnerships.
- Prepare financial feasibility analyses for acquisitions
- Oversee and lead the due diligence team on acquisition targets
- Conduct detail account review for BS and IS
- Conduct ROI analyses
- Prepare financial forecasts/projections
- Review and analyze contracts of potential acquisitions
- Assess projects and make recommendations based on the results of the due diligence process
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of Merger and Acquisition experience in a financial role
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Excels in project and time management
- Can manage multiple ongoing and complicated projects
- Able to lead a diverse team of subject matter experts
- Strong cognitive reasoning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working at all levels in an organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required along with CPA or MBA
- Willing and able to travel up to 20%
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Only those applicants meeting the qualifications of the position will be contacted. No outside agencies.
NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
About the Company
Nueterra is a leading global healthcare provider based in Leawood, Kansas, U.S.A. We are the largest domestic private-sector organization specializing in developing joint-venture partnerships with health systems, governments, hospitals, and physicians.
Our story began in 1997 when we pioneered the physician-ownership model in U.S. surgical facilities. Nueterra's concept of borderless healthcare is fueled by a core mission to help physicians meet the growing demand for high-quality healthcare services and facilities throughout the world.
Nueterra Healthcare provides development and management of single and multi-specialty ambulatory surgery centers, specialty hospitals and...