BIVAC N.A. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED INSPECTORS FOR INSPECTION OF LOOSE CARGOS AND CONTAINERS LOADINGS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SUPPLEMENTING YOUR INCOME THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
Independent Sub-Contractor Inspector Profile: Inspection of cargo which involves visual verification of quality and quantity. Loading of the container is conducted prior to shipment.
BIVAC North America currently performs government mandated pre-shipment inspections for many countries around the world. This Pre-Shipment survey work is required to assist in determination of the fair market value/price of the export goods, as well as of their customs coding/classification.
Mandatory Must Have in Order To Be Contracted
- flexible hours
- a reliable vehicle
- valid driver's license
- fax and email access
- mobile phone
- digital camera
This position requires candidates to:
- The ideal candidates should have an inspection/surveying/quality assurance/freight forwarding/customs background, be detail oriented, organized, inquisitive and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- They should be punctual and able to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- This is an as needed position and is paid by the job.
Additionally, the candidate must be objective and impartial in his/her assessment and have a high level of integrity.
- be customer service oriented
- work well with others
- work without supervision in different environments (outside, in warehouses, etc.)
- fill out reports completely and accurately, submit reports on time, etc.
Bureau Veritas - 2 years ago
Verily, Bureau Veritas says unto the business world: If you can't measure it, you can't manage it. Bureau Veritas provides...