Currently the creation and generation of Juvenile forms is an outdated and cumbersome process, resulting in duplicate data entry and many help desk calls. This project will concentrate on the re-design of high-usage forms, making them easier to use, reducing duplicate data entry, and ensuring that the forms comply with current legislation.
Description of Work:
This position serves as a Senior Analyst Programmer on the JWise/CaseWise team, performs technical analysis and design, and provides coding and testing of associated Java modules. This position must interact with other analysts and programmers on the team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form and the ability to establish and maintain and good working relationship within the outside the team. Expertise in the coding of criminal justice application is desirable. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysis and design of data to be captured and stored
- Analysis and design of Java modules to be modified or written
- Coding of Java modules
- Preparing and executing unit tests of all modified or created modules
- Providing related documentation
- Demonstrating previous and modified system functions.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Status: US Citizen and/or Green Card
- Java Enterprise Edition
- SQL programming (preferably IBM DB2)
- MVC web frameworks (preferably Struts and Spring)
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- IBM WebSphere
Founded in 1995, DataStaff is a consulting services company that focuses its efforts around the IT infrastructure of a company for better...