We are looking for a highly skilled database administrator (DBA) who is looking to expand their level of professional responsibility. This is your opportunity to own the crucial database planning, creation, maintenance and management functions within an organization.
- Effectively optimize queries, make necessary changes to tables or data structure, and fine tune high performance, high availability (HA) databases.
- Be responsible for Data Warehousing, Security Management and capacity planning.
- Strong experience scaling large databases with large user applications.
- Work closely with our talented team in an open and collaborative office environment.
Compensation: Includes a highly competitive base salary, incentive compensation, some virtual work hours, rich benefits, a great and fun working environment, room to grow, and other cool perks! Interviews are occurring early next week, so apply now if you are interested.
- 3+ years of DBA experience in a high online traffic environment
- Hands on experience with MySQL replication
- Strong knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux necessary to perform key functions including: reviewing and applying schema changes; creating a large number of master-slave replicas; database backup and recovery; and creating automation in a distributed database environment.
- Hands-on experience required with:
- Shell scripting
- PHP programming
Work Location: West Los Angeles (Olympic and Sawtelle)
We will relocate the right candidate and transfer existing work Visas!
Thought Convergence, Inc. - 14 months ago
The Premier Domain Solution for the Global Market
Located in west Los Angeles and founded in 2001, Thought Convergence, Inc. is the...