Job Descriptions:Position Summary:|
To meet our fluctuating testing demands Prometric delivers examination sessions in a number of locations for a relatively short period, typically less than 5 days, these are termed test events. As a test event analyst you will be responsible for managing the end to end process to deliver these testing events, which includes; overall project management of the activities, sourcing venues, negotiation of terms and contracts, allocation of staffing, provision of equipment and hardware etc..working with other functions in a highly matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will have good project management skills, be an excellent communicator, be able to work on their own initiative, be a strong leader and operate in a process oriented environment.
Planning and Event preparation:
Event Management and Operations:
- Assist in test administration planning – ensuring an efficient plan to deploy Event kits and personnel to meet the client demands
- Assist with test location planning – sites and venues
- Coordinate shipping and storage in accordance with predetermined plans
- Provide assistance and coordination with labor planning and execution
- Identify and coordinate the deployment of supplies to Event/conference events
- Work with the department manager to establish an annual budget for Event/conference testing activity
Required Experience:Valued but Not Required Skills and Experience:
- Work closely with Testing Infrastructure team to ensure an accurate Event testing planning schedule, at least a year out.
- Work to establish Event/conference testing documentation for training and certification purposes
- Enforce security practices for events and test kits
- Ensure all Event testing events have all supplies
- Monitor and maintaining Event kit equipment (break/fix)
- Support Manager in equipment procurement including computers and shipping crates
- Provide support and guidance with all equipment certification
- Participate in the design and configuration of equipment including computers and shipping crates
- Develop processes and procedures to maintain a “standard” operating environment for Event/conference testing
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A college degree preferred
Prometric , a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services. Its comprehensive suite of services, including test development, test delivery and data management capabilities, allows clients to develop and launch global testing programs as well as accurately measure program results and data. Prometric reliably delivers and administers more than nine million tests a year on behalf of approximately 400 clients in the academic, professional, healthcare, government, corporate and information technology markets. It delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 10,000 test centers in 163 countries. For more information, please visit www.prometric.com
- 2-3 years of experience in customer relations
- 3 years of experience with programs and a basic comprehension of product development processes.
- Experience with the Event testing concept and operation
- Understanding of strategic logistical planning to meet planned Event events in the most cost effective manner
- Experience with participation in large projects where staff needed to be deployed to many locations
- Experience in understanding of and working closely with Channel Operations, Test Center Services, Integration and Technical Staff.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Good planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge; particularly with Event/conference kit components
- Ability to train other staff members and provide direction when needed
- Excellent documentation and process creation skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword: Test Event Scheduler
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 400 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver...