Small Business Security Installer-Hollis, NH (MAINE)
You Can Make a Difference at ADT
You have valuable technical skills. Aren't you ready to use those skills to make a difference? At ADT, you can. We bring peace of mind to our customers by helping them protect what they value most - their families and their businesses. Our customers trust us because of our long, proud history, our integrity and our commitment to excellence in all we do.
How have we achieved so much? The answer is simple. We hire the best people and give them the tools they need to grow and succeed. If you're looking for a company that will treat you right and reward your hard work, there's no better place than ADT.
ADT Security Services, Inc is currently seeking
Small Business Installers
in your area.
With annual revenues of $4 billion, ADT employs 20,800 associates at more than 150 sales and service offices.
Working at ADT Security Services means working as part of a team; you'll find the tools, resources, and support to help you explore opportunities within ADT and realize your full potential.
To support further growth, we are looking for highly motivated, technically skilled, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team. ADT associates enjoy a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture. Generous incentive plans are in place to reward positive results. The corporate headquarters staff provides marketing and financial support, state-of-the-art human resource programs, and a sophisticated technology infrastructure.
The Small Business Installer is responsible for installing, dismantling, reconstructing, and programming security and fire systems required by the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities of
Small Business Installer
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer or ADT.
- Conducts service calls and prewires Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles necessary records for notification of emergency calls.
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Technical training desired
- Experience with installation, service, diagnosing, and repairing low voltage systems desired.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
ADT Fast Facts
- Valid Driver's license.
- Schedule Tuesday through Saturday
- Requires Low Voltage License
- World's largest electronic security and alarm monitoring provider to residential, commercial, industrial and governmental customers.
- Protects more than 5 million American home and 80% of the world's top 100 retailers
- Secures over 100 of the nation's airports
- Responds to more than 50,000 crimes in progress each year
- Interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at
For more than a century, ADT has been one of today’s most trusted, well known brands in the industry. Today, we serve more than six...