Performs daily applications systems functions. Provides first level end-user support on Credit Union applications which may include providing systems administration assistance and identifying the need to update user documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Takes ownership and handles standard service requests, supports incidents, and performs user administration for various applications used in the Credit Union including the core processing system, loan origination systems, electronic delivery channels and OnBase ECM
2. Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel
3. Sets security access for applications including resetting passwords, adding new employees and deleting exiting employees
4. Participates in the evaluation of new software packages and/or application changes
5. Assists applications admin staff in determining and documenting proper testing and deployment procedures
6. Maintains technical proficiency of emerging technologies and acceptance of Credit Union technology
7. Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree or higher in information systems or additional experience or combination of education and experience may be substituted for the educational component.
1-2 years of applications support experience and prior experience within the financial industry preferred.
Office mobility required. Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate standard office equipment. Corrected vision and hearing in normal range. A telephone device to enhance hearing will be provided if needed. Must be able to physically lift up to 35 pounds. May require use of handcart or other devise for the transportation of materials.
Proficient with Windows, MS Word, Access, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn other software applications. Knowledge of NCUA policies, procedures and regulations. Highly effective analytical, and problem solving skills. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must – customer service focused. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union - 23 months ago
Our Mission: Denali Alaskan exists to be a contributing partner in our members' financial success.
Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union...