* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
The Returns Coordinator is to maintain continuity with the returns of drugs to the pharmacy, handle and process state medication returns in accordance with mandates and criteria from the State, and reconciliation of expired meds.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must organize items refused from facilities.
- Handle and process state medication returns
- Organizes drugs and separates full cards from partials
- Checks returned drugs for expiration dates
- Keys returns into the computer and credits the number of tablets/capsules returned by each facility, except those that require special handling
- Reconcile Return and Waste Report from expired meds
- Maintain CONFIDENTIALITY of all pertinent resident care information to assure resident rights are protected.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Full job description available upon request
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- Must possess as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Pre – Employment health examinations.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers, personnel, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Kansas Pharmacy Technician License required, Nation Certification preferred
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...