Oversee all facilities management operations, including communications systems, security, health & safety, mechanical and electrical and building services, procurement and office services, including through the management of external contractors.
Promote positive customer relations by being responsive and attentive to customer needs.
Maintain strategies and policies for infrastructure management.
Implement and maintain EHS/SCM initiatives to ensure compliance with goals, objectives, required metrics, planning and scheduling deadlines, budget requirements, and proper reporting and documentation management.
Lead in meeting the current and projected Facility management requirements, establishing clear and measurable serviced delivery levels that support business objectives.
Maintain real property records in the Global Enterprise System property data base and other CP&SO operating systems.
Monitor monthly financial performance of properties versus budget; control expenses as necessary to achieve goals.
Provide detailed scope requirements for renovation/space planning initiatives with implementation of associated project management disciplines.
Provide a clear and planned communication strategy to all key stakeholders and employees in market for client.
Develop an annual operating plan (budget) for expenses and liquidations as well as an annual budget for rent billing for each facility for which he/she has responsibility.
Oversee management of, and/or execute facility work related task including work completed by vendors, contractors and landlord management companies.
Provide direction to the assigned Property Administrative Coordinator for updating information to the Global Property Data Base and CP&SO Operating Systems in order to maintain accurate record keeping.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, real estate or related field OR equivalent combination of education and facilities/property management experience.
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience performing duties requiring knowledge of facility management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver against measurable goals.
- Experience directly managing vendors.
- Familiarity with bid evaluation, design, purchasing and accounting principles.
- Experience with tenant/lease administration.
- Fluent speaking, reading, writing in English.
- Proven organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Clear and concise oral and written communications skills with ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Negotiates confidently with people at a senior level on both an internal and external basis. Can deal with difficult situations.
- Independent thinker, capable of identifying emerging security and health and safety issues and recommending appropriate mitigation.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities, tasks, and requests.
- Ability to work alone and be self-reliant, demonstrating the ability to set challenging personal goals and the drive and determination to achieve them and make challenging decisions to maintain organizational objectives.
- Plans and organizes workloads to reflect work priorities throughout the year. Assists the team to prioritize work. Consistently delivers work to tight deadlines, and works effectively on multiple tasks through effective management of the team.
The Millennium Group - 9 months ago