WebMD’s Health Services business, enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
WebMD Health Services is looking for an entry-level quality assurance analyst to become a key contributor to our rapidly growing private-portal business. As a member of the Integrations team, you will test customizations as well as our suite of health management tools. You will collaborate with a diverse group of quality analysts, designers, developers and client representatives to deliver robust software solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
An ideal candidate has some experience in software testing and prior
experience working cross-functionally using agile methodologies.
In our environment, you will:
- Contribute to a small cross-functional team in
daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives
- Review project requirements and define
acceptance criteria with the team
- Create and execute test cases
- Research, reproduce and resolve client-reported
issues with the team
- Lead integrations projects for clients
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Estimate tasks to facilitate iteration planning
- Ability to work in a team environment, including
interfacing with remote groups
- Effective troubleshooting and investigation
skills to help ascertain root cause for problems
- 5+ years in a quality assurance experience
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- 2+ years experience testing web-based
- Independent time management skills
- Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal
- BS in Computer Science or other field
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum
WebMD - 10 months ago
House calls are a browser click away thanks to this online doctor. WebMD Health Corp. is a leading Web publisher of health information for...